Established in 2013, Glazing Systems & Installations Ltd’s scope of services include the supply and installation of rooflight systems/skylight systems, bespoke glass canopies, carports, verandas, awnings, bioclimatic pergolas, reactive maintenance and cleaning services to existing systems and asset tagging/condition reporting on all existing glazed areas and fire doors to:
- Commercial Buildings (including but not limited to offices, schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, hotels, supermarkets, shopping centres, transport depots, prisons, factories, industrial warehouses/units)
- Residential Buildings (including but not limited to new build apartments, the refurbishment of high rise apartment blocks, retirement villages, domestic framework refurbishment works and sheltered accommodation blocks)
- Capacity – Projects ranging from £10,000 to £250,000, however, we would comfortably handle any projects that you may award to us.
We are currently working on projects (or have historically) for the likes of Wynne Construction Ltd, Wates Construction Ltd, Willmott Dixon, City Build, Fowler Construction Ltd, ISG Plc, McCarthy & Stone Retirement Lifestyles Ltd, Soho House Group, F Parkinson Ltd, Morgan Sindall, MAC Roofing Ltd, Clegg Group, BAM Construction Ltd, Interserve, Whitfield & Brown Developments Ltd, Lindum Group, Portakabin, Servacomm, Geo Houlton & Son Ltd, Nottingham Trent University, Speedwell Roofing, Read Construction Ltd, Keepmoat Group and RIBA and currently operate out of our Atherton office and work nationwide (including Scotland, Wales and Ireland).
Moreover, please be advised that we are also approved installer partners for some of the most reputable rooflight manufacturers in the UK including:
- VELUX Modular Systems
- Brett Martin Daylight Systems
- Lareine Engineering Ltd
Glazing Systems & Installations Ltd have an exceptional reputation for high level workmanship and reliability for our Clients and operate at the highest quality and safety levels. We pride ourselves on delivering an efficient and reliable service at a very competitive price.
As you would ordinarily expect we have the following:
- Acclaim Health & Safety Accreditation as recognised by the ‘SSIP’
- All of our operatives are CRB checked and have successfully achieved both PASMA and IPAF training and are City & Guilds qualified (certificates can be provided upon request)
- Employees with full CSCS cards
- External H & S Advisor
- SSSTS Non-working Foremen/Supervisors with relevant IOSH certification
- Estimating and Commercial Department
- All necessary Insurance documentation (certificates attached)
We will ensure that any tenders received are priced competitively and returned in a timely manner including a thorough assessment of all tender documentation in order to identify any potential Value Engineering solutions that may help to reduce your costs. We are also able to provide your in house design team/external Consultants (Architects/Structural Engineers) with design viability solutions at the early stages of your project to help to reduce your costs.
We can provide Client testimonials which fully evidence our attention to detail, quality and competitiveness. (Testimonials are fully available on request)
Please feel free to browse our website: www.glazing-systems.co.uk