ROCKWOOL and Rockpanel offer a CPD that will take an in depth look at the building regulations and how to comply with fire safety performance within rainscreen systems for buildings above 18 metres.
Rainscreen cladding systems offer a combination of design flexibility and practical benefits in both new build and refurbishment projects.
- Understand how fire can spread easily within Rainscreen cavities
- Learn the history behind the creation of BR135 and better understand the test requirements
- Fire classifications of different insulants
- Understand the various routes to compliance when considering the safe design and specification of Rainscreen cladding systems
- Insurer and risk management requirements
- Learn about systems and solutions that can reduce risk without compromising on design.
Find out more at www.rockpanel.co.uk/cpd