The second event in the RTPI London Mayoral Series focuses on transport infrastructure.
Our panel of expert speakers will explore the London 2050 Infrastructure Plan. This is the first ever plan to identify, prioritise and cost London’s infrastructure.
Areas for discussion include (but are not limited to):
- Transport’s role in supporting economic growth within and around cities,
- Economic and demographic changes: 2015 – 2050,
- London’s latest transport strategies and interventions; and,
- Priorities for infrastructure delivery.
- Harbinder Singh Birdi: (Hawkins\Brown, Partner);
- Richard De-Cani: (TfL Planning; Managing Director );
- Ben Harrison : (Centre for Cities, Director of Partnerships).
- Katharina Winbeck: (London Councils, Head of Transport, Environment and Infrastructure)
- Andrew Dorrian: (Chair RTPI London, TfL Planning – Event Chair)