With less than a month to go until the sold out CEDIA Awards 2014 ceremony, the association announces the shortlist for Best Training Initiative by a Trade Supplier and Best Innovative Product categories.
Best Training Initiative by a Trade Supplier
- AWE (UK) – AWE Philips Dynalite Training Course
- Merit LILIN (UK) – Surveillance for Custom Install
Best Innovative Product
- Aldous Systems (UK) – Visualint Surveillance
- Fibar Group Sp. Z.o.o. (Poland) – Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Fibaro UK Ltd (UK) – Fibaro Motion Sensor
- HD Connectivity Ltd (UK) – HDanywhere Modular 4K
- The Multi-Room Company (UK) – Russound XStream X5
- WyreStorm Technologies (UK) – MX-0808-PP-POH-CUSTOM Custom Modular HDBaseaseT 8×8 Matrix
Both categories were open to trade supplier members, allowing CEDIA to recognise manufacturers and distributors for its products and training courses. Most Innovative Product was a new category for this year and the judges were impressed with the high standard of entries.
There is still a chance to cast your vote in the Best Trade Supplier category, an award which recognises the CEDIA member who has consistently provided the best service to integrators throughout the year. Visit www.surveymonkey.com/s/2014tradesupplier and vote for your top three Trade suppliers, rating each of them on training, technical support and service / sales. Voting closes on the 27th June.
The winners will be announced at the black tie CEDIA Awards ceremony on Friday 11 July at the Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich. More than 300 guests will be attending this sold out event.
The CEDIA Awards is brought to you with the support of exclusive Platinum sponsor AMX, Gold sponsor Merit LILIN, Silver sponsors Kaleidescape and Rako and after party sponsors, AWE and HDanywhere.