Returning for a fourth year, the Eco Technology Show is back this June at a new venue, the state-of-the-art AMEX Stadium in Brighton. Free online registration for access to over 140 exhibitors, panel discussions and the latest eco technologies to support innovative design. Covering topics from surface design and energy efficiency to environmentally friendly and cost effective architectural solutions, ETS will ensure that you stand out from your competitors.
This year’s show has a great new feature: The Innovation Zone. Here, there will be 20 stalls each displaying the latest and brightest renewable energy solutions from up and coming businesses in the low carbon sector. Each stall holder will also be giving a 15 minute talk about their products and business, and of course they will be around for the duration of the conference to answer and questions you may have. It’s a great place to get cutting-edge developments before other companies do!
The Eco Technology Show 2015 will be filled with free keynotes, panels, talks and networking opportunities; spread across three seminar areas, five meeting rooms and a communications hub where visitors can get free expert advice from a wide range of professionals. Highlights of this year’s conference include:
- A speech from Gaynor Hartnell, former Chief Executive of the Renewable Energy Association on the renewables marketplace.
- Andy Lewry, Principal Consultant, Sustainable Energy Team, BRE, discusses the latest solutions for building energy management.
- “Achieving part L and beyond in the face of regulatory uncertainty.” Martin Russell Croucher, RICS
- “The benefits of Biophilic design in terms of health, productivity & wellbeing.” Oliver Heath
- “Is building to Passivhaus standard the solution to our Zero Carbon targets?” HMY/Ecotecture (RIBA strand)
- “How to achieve an affordable Code 5 home?” Arch Angels Architects (RIBA strand)
- Case studies on retrofitting domestic buildings. Low Carbon Trust
- “Funding mechanisms for energy efficiency in domestic & social properties.”EST
Eco Technology Show Director Nicola Gunstone says:
“The Eco Technology Show is all about providing an opportunity to meet the experts and see the latest products and services under one roof.
“Energy prices will only get higher, and interest in investing in eco technology is at an all-time high.
The Show focuses on ideas and technologies that are available and it’s about practical approaches to saving energy and money, and best of all, delivering genuine and ongoing benefits to cities, businesses and communities.”
The Eco Technology Show will be open from 9.30am-5pm on Thursday 11th June and 9.30am-4.30pm on Friday 12 June. Registration is free. Further information online at the addresses below: www.ecotechnologyshow.co.uk www.facebook.com/ecotechnologyshow / www.twitter.com/ecotechshow