Fibreglass pools are now firmly established within the swimming pool industry and it’s not difficult to see why.
- They provide a simpler and lower cost solution costing up to half the price of concrete and liner pools and will be installed and up and running within a fraction of the time
- They are a one-piece reinforced fibreglass construction. Roman ends and steps are all part of the one-piece solution: so no unnecessary seams to risk leaks and store bacteria
- There is a huge choice of models, covering level or sloping based, incorporation steps and roman ends. Integral cover pits are also an option to house the ever more expanding automatic cover market
- They offer the flexibility for the customer to part or fully mosaic tile if the customer desires the appearance of a concrete pool
- The option to factory spray insulation that conforms to Part L of the current Building Regulations
- A reassuring 40+ years manufacturing history and proven quality
- Pool sizes vary from as little as 3.9 metres right up to 13.7 metres