The Association of Decentralised Energy (ADE) and the Energy Institute (EI) announced further details of the Heat 2015 Conference, to be held in Central London on Wednesday 25 November.
Heat 2015 is a one-day conference dedicated to understanding and promoting the crucial issue of heat in our changing world. Heat accounts for almost one half of UK energy costs and the cost of heat continues to rise. Heat 2015 will examine the transition that is needed to deliver a sustainable, affordable future.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dan Osgood – Director of the Heat Programme, DECC
- Professor Jim Skea CBE FRSA FEI – President, Energy Institute
- Jon Wetmore – Director, Esso Petroleum Company Ltd
- Jillian Ambrose – News Editor, Utility Week
- Dr Matthew Firla-Cuchra – Partner – Power and Utilities, KPMG
- Brian Devlin – Executive Director, Glasgow City Council
Significant discounts are available for public sector organisations, academics, charities and SMEs. The last two heat conferences have sold out, so we recommend booking early to confirm your place.
Heat 2015 is essential if you are interested in:
- The role of heat in supporting a competitive and innovative industrial sector
- The future of district heating networks
- Engaging users of heat with controls and management
- The emerging energy policy environment six months into the Conservative Government