A visit to Greenbuild Expo on 7th and 8th May will give you the tools you need to create low-energy buildings and truly sustainable developments.
As well as access to guidance on renewable energy, energy efficiency, green retrofit and much more, Greenbuild Expo has an extensive free conference programme covering:
- Why green buildings are healthy buildings
- How to integrate smart technology into sustainable buildings
- Using a fabric-first approach to create low-energy buildings
- Tackling energy use in hard-to-treat buildings
- Essential training in BIM
- How to bridge the performance gap
- Specifiying the right renewable energy technology for your project
Speakers at the event include some of the industry’s leading energy, sustainability and built environment experts, such as Zero Carbon Hub, Pick Everard, Fabric First Academy, DECC, Willmott Dixon, PRP Architects, BRE, Energy Institute, Stewart Milne Group, University of Salford, NEF, Lend Lease and many more.
A popular feature returning to Greenbuild Expo for 2014 is Ignition, the UK’s only woodfuel event. With a dedicated seminar programme and exhibition area, Ignition14 will include advice on incorporating biomass into sustainable developments.