Cable management brand leader Marshall-Tufflex is releasing a special 75th Anniversary edition of its popular product catalogue, drawing together details of important milestones in its history.
The manufacturer, based in Hastings, East Sussex, was an early pioneer of PVC extrusion and has gone on to cement its position as a dedicated producer of innovative, high quality and easy-to-install cable management solutions. The new 328-page catalogue gives a brief overview of the Marshall-Tufflex history plus recently launched products, including:
- Cablelay: For use with Marshall-Tufflex Wire Basket, Cablelay protects cables and ensures the integrity of data cables.
- Punched Mini Trunking: MMT2 and MMT4 is now offered in a new punched version for increased speed and ease of installation. Secondary holes at the top of the trunking are perfect for mounting Firefly safety clips to ensure full compliance with BS 5839-1.
- Aluminium Power Modules: new to the Underfloor to Desk range, Aluminium Power Modules can be connected directly to underfloor powertrack via a tap-off. Available in 3.15 or 5 Amp; Standard or Clean Earth versions with 3 or 5 metre tap-offs.
- Pre-wired floor boxes: New pre-wired three or four compartment raised floor boxes save time on site as they are supplied wired ready for installation. Standard or Clean Earth versions are available complete with 3 metre tap-offs.
- Part M Spacers: for existing installations where Marshall-Tufflex’s ETL1WH main compartment cover is installed to enable compliance with the Disability Discrimination Act and Part M of The Building Regulations. Available in blue and charcoal as standard.
To order or view a copy of the new Marshall-Tufflex catalogue, visit www.newcatalogue.co.uk