Architectural signage specialist, Signbox, has recently completed a stunning new interior and exterior signage project for the West London offices of Japanese entertainment giant, Bandai Namco.
The project, which was completed over a six month period and delivered in conjunction with project lead, Resonate Architectural Interiors, delivered a range of bespoke external LED illuminated signs, vinyl graphics, manifestation graphics, wall paper graphics and acrylic shaped door signage.
Says Garry Highland, Senior Project Manager at Signbox;
“This was an extensive project for Bandai Namco, and we worked closely with Resonate throughout the course of the six months. This included being involved in the actual design of some of the graphics themselves to ensure they were an appropriate reflection of the exciting nature of the Bandai Namco brand and its products.
For a project of its size, the timeline was tight, and there were naturally some challenging graphical issues to overcome. However, our close partnership with Resonate and the client meant we were able to ensure this project came in on time and on budget. The final result is a stunning and vibrant HQ and a very happy client.”
- External entrance signs: 2no Display Edge, illuminated slim-line toughened glass signs with white exterior grade LED light-sheet and digitally printed graphics
- Digitally frosted film/compliant with DDA regs applied to entrance / lobby doors displaying Pacman Power Pellet manifestation, also printed Japanese characters onto digital frosted film to all ground floor meeting rooms
- Manifestation – full colour digitally printed on a Durst P10-160 using Lintec optically clear polyester film for the 1st and 2nd floor offices and meeting rooms
- Class O fire retardant, Digimura digitally printed wallpaper graphics for ground floor directory board and full wall coverage pixel imagery in meeting rooms
- Digitally printed, full colour wall graphics – Ghosts and Maze – on 1st and 2nd Floors
- Hexagon shaped and polished edge door signs, 15mm thick clear acrylic door signs with applied digitally printed Pacman Icon graphics