Architecture MasterPrize (AMP), one of the world’s most prestigious architecture awards, has announced this year’s winners: the most innovative, creative and inspiring architectural projects, firms and products from all over the globe.
Winners were selected from over a thousand entries from over 60 countries. This year the winner’s gala is presented in collaboration with the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao (Spain) the 14th October 2019.
David Teravagimov, AMP’s Program Director said,
“We have proudly chosen Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao as the venue for our 2019 Architecture MasterPrize (AMP). We believe great architecture is about creating a lasting design that will remain for generations while inspiring people and enriching their lives.”
The AMP jury has selected the following three projects as the top winners of The Architecture MasterPrize 2019, representing the 0.1% of all projects entered into the award program:
- Architectural Design Of The Year: The Retreat at the Blue Lagoon Iceland by Basalt Architects.
- Interior Design Of The Year: Infinite Buildings by Jean-Maxime Labrecque.
- Landscape Design of The Year: The Best of Youth by Unlimited Metropolis Studio.
In addition to the best architectural projects, the AMP also announced the Firm of the Year Award Winners:
- Architectural Firm of The Year: gad · line+ studio.
- Interior Design Firm of The Year: OHLAB.
- Landscape & Urban Design Firm of the Year: PLACE.
This year for the first time, the AMP also awarded the best Architectural Products of the Year:
- AVANCIS PowerMax® SKALA – The Architectural PV.
In addition to the top Designs, Firms and Products of the Year, winners from all over the world have been selected as sub-category winners. You can view all winners here.