Tridonic is pleased to announce the launch of its CIBSE certified CPD programme for lighting technology, its uses and associated legislation.
Each module will help specifiers and architects understand developments in lighting technology, their impact on energy saving, staff performance and patient wellbeing.
The modules are:
- Emergency lighting – fluorescent and LED light sources, associated control gear, with reference to EN 1838.
- LED Module technology – an explanation of the options, thermal behaviour and handling precautions
- LED Driver technology – LED drivers, dimming control methods & driver selection.
- Human Centric lighting – circadian rhythms, their influence on human behaviour and how tunable light improves performance and wellbeing.
- Digital Lighting control – introduction to DALI and DSI
- LED Lifetime and Lumen maintenance – information on lumen depreciation and testing, including LM-80 and extrapolation according to TM21.
For more information or to book attendance at a CPD session companies and individuals should contact Simon Blazey, email simon.blazey(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)tridonic.com or Telephone 07970 816591