Urban Front would like to announce their Workshop Tour.
The workshop Tour runs for just over an hour and incorporate the following Learning Outcomes:
- A good understanding of how a contemporary hardwood door is manufactured
- A better understanding of the types of hardwood and their benefits
- A good ability to interpret CADs used for manufacture
- A better ability to specify doors correctly
- An understanding of the various issues related to making doors.
The tour has undergone the final stages of RIBA certification and ran its first one in March. The tour is based at our premises in Chesham, Buckinghamshire.
If you are interested in attending, please email elizabeth(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)urbanfront.co.uk. We also run regular RIBA certified CPD’s on Specifying Hardwood Timber doorsets.