Overlooking the Palais Royal Garden, the Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal is also steps from the Louvre Museum, the Comédie Française theater, rue Saint-Honoré, and the Tuileries Gardens.
An ultra-refined neighborhood where architecture, culture and gastronomy blend with the most exclusive boutiques.
Pierre-Yves Rochon’s decor, spa, restaurant, staff trained in the tradition of luxury French hotels, and the unique location in Paris make the Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal the new address for Parisian chic.
Palais Royal Suite
- Approximately 60m2 / 645 sq feet • Located on the 7th floor of the hotel.
- Private access.
- Spectacular room with king size or two twin beds.
- Corner living room with view over the Opera Garnier
- Marble bathroom with double sink, separate stall shower and bathtub.
- 2 large LED TV screens.
- Nespresso machine.
- Panoramic views from the terrace of the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, the Opéra Garnier, the Palais Royal and its garden.