Do you ever look at your interior space and realise just how old and drab everything looks? You know you want to do a complete re-vamp, but you are worried about the costs that will come with doing that?
Well, BODAQ introduces a cost-effective way to do a complete remodelling by not replacing, but restoring old high quality interior finishes (furniture, doors, front desks etc.) with architectural film.
Using architectural film is faster, easier and cheaper than doing a complete replacement of interior finishes that are still in great shape – but need a boost. This is especially useful for high traffic areas such as hotels, where rooms, doors and corridor walls are one of the interior finishes that sustain most of the wear and tear.
Architectural Film vs. Traditional Renovation
Traditional renovation consists of doing a complete replacement of all integral parts to an interior space – whether it is tearing out older looking floors or completely replacing high quality furniture. Architectural film takes what you have right now and simply revamps it to become more modern and cleaner looking.
The key advantages of doing architectural film over traditional renovations are:
- Quick turnaround time
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Saves on costs
Several other benefits are:
Architectural film comes in a seemingly limitless number of patterns, colours and textures. Some examples of these are:
- Wood (such as teak, oak and cherry)
- Stone and Marble
There are so many ways that architectural film can be applied, and also so many places where it can be applied. There are multiple application areas for architectural film that comes in all shapes, sizes and measurements. Some examples are doors and walls, kitchen cabinets and office tables, and more.
This ease in application is useful for more complex spaces such as interior elevator cabs, hotel lobbies, show rooms etc. Architectural film is made for moulding to design elements of complex shapes and sizes.
Architectural films from manufacturers like BODAQ meets strict safety, performance and environment standards as legislated by reputable international agencies. It also meets the safety requirement for hazardous chemicals in the Common Safety Standards of Children’s Products.
BODAQ puts the safety of their clients at the forefront of their minds. They ensure that their architectural film:
- Is made with fire-rated material: building materials that are considered to be the highest rated fire resistant materials around. Many applications require materials to be fire-retardant and the architectural film from BODAQ has been certified by SGS in the USA and Korean Fire Industry Technical Institute.
- Contains no formaldehyde: BODAQ does not use formaldehyde as it is an irritant that can cause a variety of respiratory problems.
- Is NoVOC: products and substances that emit none or low rates of Volatile Organic Compounds – leading to a healthier interior space.
- Contains no heavy metals: ensuring the usage of heavy metals is low and safe for users to be around.
- Mould-resistant: materials that are made to withstand moist, humid conditions. This will prevent fungal growth, and ensure the health of the occupants in a space.
- Is LEED positive material: materials that are considered to be a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design.
Architectural film is known to be very easy to maintain, and one of the reasons for that is because they are stain resistant to the following liquids:
- Soy sauce
- Wine vinegar
- Five per cent ethanol
- 10 per cent hydrochloric acid
Not only that, any spray paints used for graffiti can also be removed easily from the film with a special solution that does not damage the surface of the film.
Architectural film is also:
- High in quality
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Cost efficient
Ready to try architectural film?
If you need to improve any interior space, BODAQ can help you out with our convenient architectural film. It is not about spending exorbitant costs on replacements, but spending more efficiently on restoration!
Still not convinced by all the benefits that architectural film has to offer? Not to worry, BODAQ offers a small scale trial (on installations) to help convince you of the quality and advantages that architectural film has.