This CPD from Profab Access: Fire & Smoke – Access Solutions, covers a full range of access products providing a clear overview of managing access, fire safety and security requirements in your building for fire rated riser doors and steel doors, wall and ceiling access panels.
Looking at the most appropriate solutions for access requirements, this CPD examines what considerations should be made when specifying these fire integrity products to ensure legal compliance and suitability for the proposed application.
Join us for our live RIBA accredited CPD webinar
Monday 27th September @ 12.00pm
The CPD gives a good overview of the safe, practical and aesthetic choices for access solutions giving the audience a clear understanding of fire regulations whilst enhancing the aesthetic design through integrated, concealed design.
The CPD content includes:
- The fundamentals of fire testing and certification
- Safe operation
- Relevant regulations and standards
- Fire resisting access solutions
- British and European standards relating to access solutions
- How to address aesthetic and design requirements
- Product conformity and legal compliance
- Attendance is free
- Dedicated Q&A time with Provider at the end of each webinar
- Opportunity to network with Provider and receive free additional resources
- RIBA-approved CPD presentation
- Delivered by a member of the RIBA CPD Providers Network
Who is it for?
- Part 2 and Part 3 students
- Built environment professionals
- Construction and design professionals
- Anyone with an interest in the built environment
For more information about this CPD please contact Christian Baker-Smith on 07921 974 079 or email cpd(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)access-360.co.uk
Bilco UK, Profab Access and Howe Green together form the Access 360 division of Tyman UK & Ireland, providing a total manufacturing solution for roof, ceiling, wall & floor access products to the construction industry.